submit your CV directly:
phone: (765) 838-6445
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist (CRNA)
IU Health Arnett Physicians has an employment opportunity for 3 new or experienced CRNAs for practices at IU Health Arnett Hospital located in Lafayette. Full-time
- Full time opportunity at IU Health Arnett
- No call, No OB, Monday to Friday
- Will provide surgical and endoscopy case coverage
- CRNAs are medically directed by team of 10 anesthesiologists
- CRNA will participate in anesthesia specialty section meetings as well as other meetings as required
- Strong collaborative team of 10 MDAs and 19 CRNAs
- Successful candidate will be a team player, customer and patient oriented and committed to quality service
- Pediatric anesthesia is a plus
Lafayette, Indiana offers an unmatched quality of life in a safe and thriving college community. Located a quick drive from both Indianapolis and Chicago, residents enjoy a variety of family-friendly amenities and unparalleled diversity.
- Home of Big 10 conference member, Purdue University
- Highly-ranked public and private schools and a multitude of cultural amenities
- Easy access to hiking and biking trails, golfing, collegiate sports and more
- Entertainment and retail shops that include brew pubs, funky galleries, bakeries and bistros
- One hour to Indianapolis and two hours to Chicago
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a full-service, 191-bed hospital with an adjacent outpatient surgery center committed to providing exceptional care and service for the whole family.
IU Health Arnett Hospital is a member of the Indiana University Health system, yet is an independent non-profit organization with its own board of managers, CEO, executive management team and community representation.
IU Health Arnett Hospital Features:
- All private patient rooms, including private neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) rooms.
- 6 technologically advanced surgical suites with open heart and neurosurgical capabilities
- Two cesarean section suites conveniently located adjacent to maternity beds
- On-site diagnostics, imaging and lab
- Full electronic medical records system with seamless linkage to physician offices and IU Health's downtown Indianapolis hospitals
- An adjacent efficient outpatient surgery center
- Convenient, designated surface parking for staff and visitors
- Community site for medical education