submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 962-4522
Indiana University Health - Emergency Medicine (Terre Haute)
IU Health Physicians has partnered with Union Hospital and they have employment opportunities for Emergency Medicine physicians to join their dynamic Emergency Medicine Department located at Union Hospital in Terre Haute, Indiana.
For inclusive details on the opportunities including schedule, responsibilities, compensation package and more, please inquire for more details via the application button or by email at CSeidel@iuhealth.org
Terre Haute, Indiana, with a population of nearly 171,000, provides big city amenities with a small town lifestyle. Terre Haute is a regional hub for healthcare, retail, arts, entertainment, recreation, manufacturing and higher education.
- Outstanding school systems and a low cost of living.
- Educational institutions include Indiana State University, Rose-Hulman Institute of Technology and Ivy Tech Community College of Indiana.
- Over 1,000 acres of dedicated community land, including two golf courses, parks, trails and greenways.
- Cultural opportunities include museums, parks, theaters, a symphony, golf courses, country clubs, shopping centers and sporting events.
- Numerous festivals include The Walk, Strawberry Fest, Vigo County Fair, Blues at the Crossroads and the Downtown Farmers’ Market.
- Conveniently located just 1 hour west of Indianapolis, 3 hours from Chicago, and 2 hours from St. Louis.