submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 709-7783
Indianapolis Downtown, Inc.
Hoosiers by Choice
Indy Hub - 5 Reasons to Move to Indianapolis
Livability Profile - Indianapolis
2023 Best School Districts in the Indianapolis Area
Indianapolis Cultural Districts
Your Guide to Indianapolis
Indy Airport - Named Best Airport for 11 Years
Niche Rankings - Marion County
Life in Indy
Certified Anesthesiologist Assistant/Nurse Anesthetist at Riley Hospital for Children, Nationally Ranked
Riley Hospital for Children at Indiana University Health is seeking a patient-focused Certified Anesthesiologist Assistant or Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist to collaborate with our highly skilled, pediatric anesthesiology team in Indianapolis!
- Full-time employment with standard weekday schedule and shared weekend and night shift rotation among team of anesthetists (50% inpatient / 50% outpatient)
- Perform pre-anesthetic prep and evaluation, anesthesia induction, maintenance and emergence, post-anesthesia care and peri-anesthetic clinical support functions under direction of anesthesiologist
- Anesthesia related procedures (including but not limited to):
- IV placement
- Airway management
- Arterial & central catheter placement
- General & regional anesthesia
- Neuraxial anesthesia
- Completion of Master's level nurse anesthesia program accredited by the COA
- Passed NCE & hold current certification from Council of Certification of Nurse Anesthetists
- Current ACLS & PALS certifications
- Pediatric rotation completed in training
- New grads and experienced candidates encouraged to apply
IU Health offers a value-based compensation package that includes: a sign-on forgivable loan, group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, generous PTO, CME allowance/time off, relocation assistance, and malpractice insurance coverage.
See how you can thrive, right here at Indiana University Health
Indianapolis, Indiana, the 17th largest U.S. city, is a sophisticated city blending charm and culture with a wonderful balance of business and leisure. Residents of this dynamic city enjoy:
- Leading educational system and top-ranked universities, paired with a diverse population
- Vibrant downtown offering arts, theaters, world-class museums, zoo, concerts and memorials
- Named to U.S. News & World Report's 2022-2023 list of the best places to live in the United States
- Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" eleven consecutive years
- Ranked by Niche in 2022 as one of the most diverse counties in America, as well as one of the best counties to live in Indiana & the best county for young professionals
- Lively nightlife, local wineries, retail, and cuisine with local flavors
- Historic neighborhoods with surrounding cultural districts and low cost of living
- Eagle Creek and the suburbs of Westfield and Fishers have been named to Money Magazine's list of the Best Places to Live in America
- Collegiate and professional sports, golfing, boating and unique parks
- Home of the Colts (NFL), Fever (WNBA), Pacers (NBA), Indians (MiLB), Indianapolis 500 (IndyCar), Indy Eleven (NASL), NCAA and USTA Midwest
- Nation's largest half marathon (OneAmerica Mini-Marathon) and national biking awards
- Close proximity to Chicago, St. Louis, Louisville, and Cincinnati
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
For more than 95 years, Riley Hospital for Children has been one of the nation's leading children's hospitals. Each year, Riley Hospital provides compassionate care, support and comfort to more than 300,000 inpatients and outpatients from across Indiana, the nation and the world. Physicians at Riley Hospital provide comprehensive care, from the routine to the most complex, in every field of pediatric medicine and surgery.
Riley Hospital is nationally ranked as a top children's hospital by U.S. News & World Report, with national rankings in all ten pediatric specialties (including three specialties in the top ten), and is the only nationally ranked children's hospital in Indiana. Part of Indiana University Health, Riley Hospital enjoys a unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine, giving our highly skilled physicians access to innovative treatments using the latest research and technology.
In addition, Riley Hospital is ranked seventh in the nation for NIH Research funding, totaling more than $38 million in 2022. The Children's Clinical Research Center, located at Riley Hospital, is one of the largest pediatric research facilities in the country.
The newest addition to Riley Hospital, the Maternity Tower, opened in fall 2021. The Tower is home to Indiana's largest NICU, as well as the state's only OB ICU and emergency room.
Riley Hospital is also one of the largest children's hospitals in the United States, and offers one of the nation's largest outpatient care facilities for children.
The Riley Children's Foundation is committed to improving the health and well-being of children through philanthropic leadership in support of Riley Hospital and its research programs.
At Riley Hospital for Children, we are committed to advancing a culture where all people can come together while we work to equitably improve the health of all Hoosiers. Working together, our health system fosters an environment in which differences are respected and valued. With a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.