submit your CV directly:
Senior Physician and APP Recruiter
phone: (765) 838-6446
Indiana University Health Arnett is seeking to add a CRNA to our positive, patient centered team in Lafayette, IN (home of Purdue University).
- Work/life balance: currently no weekends, no holidays and no call
- Plus PTO accrued each year of 29 days. (based on 2023 benefit profile)
- Self - scheduling model, 8, 10 or 12 hour shifts based on rotation of schedule.
- 3 weeks of 1 on 1 CRNA orientation, rotation through all anesthetizing locations
- No OB
- $30,000 SignOn Bonus plus relocation assistance
- Supportive anesthesia team care model 1:2,1:3(ideally), 1:4(rarely)
- Attentive leadership
- Collegial Anesthesia team
- 50% inpatient, 50% outpatient (Arnett Hospital and adjacent Arnett Ambulatory Surgery Center)
- Diversity of cases
- Diversity of patient populations
- General anesthesia, regional, peripheral nerve blocks (provided spot on the block team is available) and arterial lines
- Anesthesia cases include: all ages, acuity levels and a variety of delivery mechanisms.
- Opportunity to act as preceptor to SRNAs.
- Competitive compensation and benefits
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await you at Indiana University Health Arnett.
Indiana University Health Arnett is an effectively integrated health care system comprised of over 300 providers representing 40 different specialties and sub-specialties. Based in the cities of Lafayette/West Lafayette, Indiana University Health Arnett includes physician outpatient practices, a modern acute care hospital as well as an adjacent ambulatory surgery center and imaging centers. Our secure patient base draws from a mix of industrial, university, and rural communities in a 12-county area. IU Health Arnett’s long-standing community commitment began in 1922 and evolved into a successful affiliation with Indiana University Health in 2008.
We serve as a regional hub for Indiana University Health, Indiana’s most comprehensive health system (ranked number one in the state by U.S. News & World Report).
Our groundbreaking work, innovative treatments, compassion, respect, inclusion, and teamwork are just a few of our values in action. IU Arnett’s administrative team partners with physician leaders to enable individual providers to strive for excellence in their clinical practice, working to provide individualized care for the good of every patient. If interested, opportunities to teach and participate in various committees abound.
At IU Health, we are committed to advancing a culture where all people can come together while we work to equitably improve the health of all Hoosiers. Working together, our health system fosters an environment in which differences are respected and valued. With a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.