submit your CV directly:
Senior Physician Recruiter
phone: (463) 230-1034
Internal Medicine, Family Medicine
Internal Medicine, General
Join our team of collaborative physicians! IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians is looking for a Primary Care Physician (FM or IM) to join their practice in Martinsville, IN.
Practice with an established group of collegial providers including 3 physicians and 4 advanced practice providers who practice team based care!
Opportunity Employment Details:
- Full-time primary care for adolescent and adult population
- 100% outpatient
- Minimal call: 2-3 weeks per year; after hours call screened through the RN triage service
- Teaching options available with current medical students and future residency programs coming soon
- Call or text for compensation details
- Sign on bonus available
- BE or BC in Family Medicine or Internal Medicine required
- J1 and H1b sponsorship offered
- Home to numerous restaurants and retail shopping situated in a historic downtown, as well as the Link Observatory
- Close proximity to top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" eleven consecutive years
- Explore Morgan Monroe State Forest, Hoosier National Forest and White River Valley
- Outdoor recreation includes camping, boating, hiking, golf and horseback riding
- Quick access to Big 10 conference member, Indiana University, in Bloomington IN
- Minutes to the vibrant downtown amenities of Indianapolis, Indiana
- Close access to cultural events, concerts, museums and sporting events
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians providers deliver care in 11 counties in South Central Indiana (Brown, Daviess, Greene, Jackson, Lawrence, Martin, Monroe, Morgan, Orange, Owen, and Washington). The group covers a patient base of just under 500,000. The region is home to three hospitals and one ambulatory care center, and offers a comprehensive continuum of services ranging from cancer care to cardiovascular healthcare to women and children's services.
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians operates over 50 practices and employs around 370 providers within the south central region of Indiana, and is part of Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system (ranked No. 1 in the state by U.S News & World Report). Our unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine, one of the nation’s leading medical schools, gives patients access to innovative treatments and therapies.
At IU Health, we are committed to advancing a culture where all people can come together while we work to equitably improve the health of all Hoosiers. Working together, our health system fosters an environment in which differences are respected and valued. With a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
At IU Health, you’ll find the most skilled network of primary care physicians in Indiana. Backed by the extensive resources and technology of the IU Health community, our primary care physicians and advanced providers practice at 50+ offices throughout the state of Indiana. Practice locations range from rural primary care clinics to faculty roles in metro areas with the Indiana University School of Medicine.