submit your CV directly:
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians is hiring! We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join our Primary Care facility in Ellettsville, IN!
- Full-time, M-F
- One week of call per year (after-hours routed to an RN triage service for screening). No in-person call required.
- 100% outpatient
- Team includes 2 physicians and 3 NPs
- Patient volume: 100/week, all ages
- Primary care provider for patients in a team-based care model
- Evaluate and treat using evidence-based medicine
- Collaborate with other members of the team to provide care for patients in the office
- Perform procedures including suturing, point of care testing, potential training opportunities for other procedures.
- FNP certification/eligibility required
- RN background required
- RN background in ICU or emergency medicine preferred
- Open to new graduates
IU Health offers a value-based compensation package that includes: group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, generous PTO, CME allowance/time off, relocation assistance, and malpractice insurance coverage.
Ellettsville, Indiana is situated only 7 miles from Bloomington, the seat for Monroe County. Ellettsville is an incorporated town with a population of 6,378 residents.
Ellettsville is close to Indiana University, Ivy Tech State College, and Lake Monroe, the largest lake in Indiana.
Ellettsville is best known for its hometown atmosphere, where friends are always friends and neighbors are always willing to help neighbors. It is home to the Monroe County Fall Festival, a homecoming of sorts for anyone who has had the privilege of calling Ellettsville home.
Area Services Information:
- Only 5 miles from the Monroe County Airport.
- About 8 miles from Indiana University Health Bloomington Hospital, a fine regional hospital which has 24-hour emergency service with a hospital ambulance stationed at the Ellettsville Fire Department.
- Richland-Bean Blossom Community School Corporation is a strong community asset with primary, intermediate, middle, and high schools.
- Close proximity to Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" eleven consecutive years
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians providers deliver care in 11 counties in South Central Indiana (Brown, Daviess, Greene, Jackson, Lawrence, Martin, Monroe, Morgan, Orange, Owen, and Washington). The group covers a patient base of just under 500,000. The region is home to three hospitals and one ambulatory care center, and offers a comprehensive continuum of services ranging from cancer care to cardiovascular healthcare to women and children's services.
IU Health Southern Indiana Physicians operates over 50 practices and employs around 370 providers within the south central region of Indiana, and is part of Indiana’s most comprehensive healthcare system (ranked No. 1 in the state by U.S News & World Report). Our unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine, one of the nation’s leading medical schools, gives patients access to innovative treatments and therapies.
At IU Health, we are committed to advancing a culture where all people can come together while we work to equitably improve the health of all Hoosiers. Working together, our health system fosters an environment in which differences are respected and valued. With a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
At IU Health, you’ll find the most skilled network of primary care physicians in Indiana. Backed by the extensive resources and technology of the IU Health community, our primary care physicians and advanced providers practice at 50+ offices throughout the state of Indiana. Practice locations range from rural primary care clinics to faculty roles in metro areas with the Indiana University School of Medicine.