submit your CV directly:
IU Health Physicians is hiring! We are seeking a Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant to join our Hazel Dell Urgent Care clinic in Noblesville, IN!
- Full-Time (36 hours)
- Days (3 shifts per week)
- Monday-Friday: 8am-8pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 8am-6pm
- 1 weekend a month required
- Annual holiday obligation (2 major, 2 minor holidays)
- No call
- Services offered: injury and illness care, laceration repair, I&D, occupational medicine including work comp, DOT physicals, and sports physicals
- See all ages, 3 months and up
- FNP or PA certification required
- At least 6 months of urgent care, family medicine, or emergency medicine as an APP required
IU Health offers a value-based compensation package that includes group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, generous PTO, CME allowance/time off, relocation assistance, and malpractice insurance coverage.
Located 23 miles northeast of downtown Indianapolis in Hamilton County, Noblesville is a growing, charming and spacious suburb and was named by SmartAsset in 2022 as one of the top four suburbs to live in near a large city in the United States.
- Noblesville's downtown is unique and historical, offering one-of-a-kind shops (including antiques), restaurants, galleries, pubs, and holiday celebrations
- The downtown square is also part of the Noblesville Cultural Arts District, one of two state-designated arts districts in Hamilton County
- As one of the fastest growing cities in Indiana, Noblesville offers competitive housing rates, a high quality of life, and first-rate schools
- Named one of Wallethub's 2023 Best Small Cities in America and ranked by Niche in 2023 as one of the best suburbs to live and raise a family in the state
- Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center, an outdoor amphitheater that holds 24,000+ fans, is a tour stop for some of America's most popular musical artists
- Close proximity to top-ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" eleven consecutive years
- The city also offers six beautiful and relaxing parks, nature trails, family-friendly train excursions aboard the Nickel Plate Express, and snow tubing
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await with Indiana University Health Physicians.
IU Health Physicians group, which employs over 2,200 physicians and advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state (including 16 hospitals), is one of the fastest-growing, comprehensive, multi-specialty practice groups in Indiana. IUHP also serves as the faculty practice plan of the IUSM and brings together IUSM faculty physicians, IU Health affiliated physicians and private practice physicians to give highly skilled doctors access to innovative treatments using the latest research and technology.
A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine provides patients with the most innovative treatments and latest technologies offering more treatment options than anywhere in the state. IU School of Medicine also creates unique research and teaching opportunities vital to medical advancement.
At IU Health, we are committed to advancing a culture where all people can come together while we work to equitably improve the health of all Hoosiers. Working together, our health system fosters an environment in which differences are respected and valued. With a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
About IU Health Physicians:
- Comprehensive primary and specialty physician network, which provides access to extensive clinical expertise
- Physician-led and physician-managed practice group which is dedicated to high-quality, patient-focused care comprised of more than 25 physician practice groups
- Over 2,200 board certified and board-eligible physicians, over 650 advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state
- National leader in quality, through maintaining the highest clinical standards and commitment to rigorous quality initiatives
Indiana University Health National Recognition
- Ranked #1 in Indiana by U.S. News & World Report
- Riley Hospital for Children is ranked among the top children’s hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report, and is the only nationally ranked children’s hospital in Indiana
- Preferred by consumers and referring physicians as the best health system overall in Indiana
- One of the largest employers in Indiana with over 38,000 team members, and named one of the Best Employers by State by Forbes in 2022
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
As part of Indiana’s largest healthcare network, our urgent care locations throughout the state are equipped to treat a wide array of illnesses and injuries. Our urgent care centers have on-site lab and X-ray services, and treat minor illnesses and injuries, perform sports physicals and minor procedures, as well as workers’ compensation and DOT physicals.