submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 627-4924
Indianapolis Downtown, Inc.
Hoosiers by Choice
Indy Hub - 5 Reasons to Move to Indianapolis
Livability Profile - Indianapolis
2023 Best School Districts in the Indianapolis Area
Indianapolis Cultural Districts
Your Guide to Indianapolis
Indy Airport - Named Best Airport for 11 Years
Niche Rankings - Marion County
Life in Indy
Ob-Gyn - Clinical/Academic, Riley Maternity Tower
Indiana University Health Physicians has an employment opportunity for a BE/BC OBGYN to join our highly skilled, compassionate team of caregivers at Riley Maternity Tower in Indianapolis. With a collaborative approach to care involving experts from various specialties, our goal is to enhance patient and family outcomes, and train the next generation of obstetrics/gynecologists.
- Strong work-life balance with shared call coverage and OB laborist team support
- Diverse patient population ranging in ages and conditions from city and surrounding suburban, rural communities
- Full scope obstetrical and gynecologic care, services include contraception counseling, IUD insertion and removals, pregnancy care and deliveries (vaginal, cesarean), gyn procedures, ultrasound, adolescent to menopausal patient care.
- Faculty responsibilities determined by experience and rank; scholarly activities include resident and medical student teaching.
- Comprehensive benefits package with group insurance, 401k company match, PTO (personal, holidays, CME), Relocation assistance, CME reimbursement. Call or text for more benefits and compensation information. Dually employed by IU School of Medicine and IU Health Physicians.
- OB/GYN residency completion at ABMS training program
- Board Eligible/Certified in OB/GYN
- New graduates or experienced providers encouraged to apply
- Physician MD/DO licensed in Indiana or eligible for medical licensure
See how you can thrive, right here at Indiana University Health
Indianapolis, Indiana, the 17th largest U.S. city, is a sophisticated city blending charm and culture with a wonderful balance of business and leisure. Residents of this dynamic city enjoy:
- Leading educational system and top-ranked universities, paired with a diverse population
- Vibrant downtown offering arts, theaters, world-class museums, zoo, concerts and memorials
- Named to U.S. News & World Report's 2022-2023 list of the best places to live in the United States
- Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" eleven consecutive years
- Ranked by Niche in 2022 as one of the most diverse counties in America, as well as one of the best counties to live in Indiana & the best county for young professionals
- Lively nightlife, local wineries, retail, and cuisine with local flavors
- Historic neighborhoods with surrounding cultural districts and low cost of living
- Eagle Creek and the suburbs of Westfield and Fishers have been named to Money Magazine's list of the Best Places to Live in America
- Collegiate and professional sports, golfing, boating and unique parks
- Home of the Colts (NFL), Fever (WNBA), Pacers (NBA), Indians (MiLB), Indianapolis 500 (IndyCar), Indy Eleven (NASL), NCAA and USTA Midwest
- Nation's largest half marathon (OneAmerica Mini-Marathon) and national biking awards
- Close proximity to Chicago, St. Louis, Louisville, and Cincinnati
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await with Indiana University Health Physicians.
IU Health Physicians group, which employs over 2,200 physicians and advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state (including 16 hospitals), is one of the fastest-growing, comprehensive, multi-specialty practice groups in Indiana. IUHP also serves as the faculty practice plan of the IUSM and brings together IUSM faculty physicians, IU Health affiliated physicians and private practice physicians to give highly skilled doctors access to innovative treatments using the latest research and technology.
A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine provides patients with the most innovative treatments and latest technologies offering more treatment options than anywhere in the state. IU School of Medicine also creates unique research and teaching opportunities vital to medical advancement.
At IU Health, we are committed to advancing a culture where all people can come together while we work to equitably improve the health of all Hoosiers. Working together, our health system fosters an environment in which differences are respected and valued. With a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
About IU Health Physicians:
- Comprehensive primary and specialty physician network, which provides access to extensive clinical expertise
- Physician-led and physician-managed practice group which is dedicated to high-quality, patient-focused care comprised of more than 25 physician practice groups
- Over 2,200 board certified and board-eligible physicians, over 650 advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state
- National leader in quality, through maintaining the highest clinical standards and commitment to rigorous quality initiatives
Indiana University Health National Recognition
- Indiana’s only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report 25 years in a row, including six specialties among the top 50 in the nation or high performing
- Riley Hospital for Children is ranked among the top children’s hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report, and is the only nationally ranked children’s hospital in Indiana
- Preferred by consumers and referring physicians as the best health system overall in Indiana
- One of the largest employers in Indiana with over 38,000 team members, and named one of the Best Employers by State by Forbes in 2022
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
IU Health and IU School of Medicine Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology physicians deliver at the Maternity Tower at Riley Hospital for Children in Indianapolis, IN. Opened in 2021, the tower has the accommodations to support traditional birth plans, and the experience of exceptionally and nationally ranked pediatric and adult specialists to care for high-risk pregnancies and babies with critical needs. The facility is designed so that pregnant patients and newborns have access to highly skilled care under the same roof. The Maternity Tower houses maternal fetal medicine specialists, midwifery services, an obstetrical intensive care unit (one of a handful in the nation), an obstetrical emergency unit and a level IV NICU.