submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 627-4924
Ob-gyn, Growing Busy Practice in Carmel, IN (Indianapolis)
Our established team of providers at IU Health North Hospital in Carmel is seeking a quality-driven and patient-centered Obstetrician Gynecologist to provide care throughout every stage of a woman's life, from adolescence to adulthood. Specializing in obstetrics and gynecology, we place special emphasis on preventive medicine and early detection of health problems with comprehensive care.
- Standard weekday schedule with shared call coverage split amongst team of physicians (1:7)
- Focus on outpatient work to inpatient care by sharing OB patients and maintaining own GYN caseload
- Full spectrum OB/GYN care, including (but not limited to):
- Gynecologic surgeries (laparoscopic and robotics available)
- Paps, Colposcopies, LEEPs, EMBs
- Device insertion and removal
- Vaginal and cesarean deliveries
- Comprehensive benefits package, including:
- Group insurance
- 401k company match
- PTO (personal, holidays, CME)
- Relocation assistance
- CME reimbursement
- Malpractice coverage
- Completion of OBGYN residency
- BE/BC in OBGYN
- New graduates and experienced providers are encouraged to apply
- Physician MD/DO licensed in Indiana or eligible for medical licensure
Carmel, Indiana is a suburb of the beautiful city of Indianapolis, located just 20 miles from the downtown amenities. Both awarded and recognized as one of the nation’s wealthiest and fastest growing regions, it has often been mentioned as one of the top places to live in the Midwest for a multitude of reasons. Money has named Carmel as the second best place to live in the United States in 2021. Residents enjoy big-city amenities in this community in addition to the dynamic culture Indianapolis has to offer.
- Named one of the 2022 Top 100 Best Places to Live by Livability, the second Best Small City in America in 2022 by Wallethub, and as one of the top ten suburbs in the country by Niche in 2022
- Rated as the #1 Best Place to Live in Indiana, #1 public schools in the state, and #1 Place to Raise a Family in Indiana by Niche in 2022
- SafeWise's 2019 Safest City in the state of Indiana
- High quality of life paired with safe neighborhoods, excellent schools and award-winning dining
- The Palladium, and world-class internationally-renowned concert hall, anchors the Center for Performing Arts campus
- Close proximity to top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" ten consecutive years
- One million square foot downtown area boasts stunning architecture, water features, a farmer's market, unique retail and fine dining options
- The Carmel Arts and Design District is one the Midwest's premier arts destinations
- Gorgeous parks and greenways provide ample outdoor recreation, including the Monon Trail
- Relax at the newly developed Midtown Plaza off the Monon Trail, with green spaces, live music, events and big screen entertainment
- Carmel's Christkindlmarkt is USA Today's 2021 Best Holiday Market in North America
- Quick drive to the bustling entertainment of downtown Indianapolis, IN
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await with Indiana University Health Physicians.
IU Health Physicians group, which employs over 2,200 physicians and advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state (including 16 hospitals), is one of the fastest-growing, comprehensive, multi-specialty practice groups in Indiana. IUHP also serves as the faculty practice plan of the IUSM and brings together IUSM faculty physicians, IU Health affiliated physicians and private practice physicians to give highly skilled doctors access to innovative treatments using the latest research and technology.
A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine provides patients with the most innovative treatments and latest technologies offering more treatment options than anywhere in the state. IU School of Medicine also creates unique research and teaching opportunities vital to medical advancement.
At IU Health, we are committed to advancing a culture where all people can come together while we work to equitably improve the health of all Hoosiers. Working together, our health system fosters an environment in which differences are respected and valued. With a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
About IU Health Physicians:
- Comprehensive primary and specialty physician network, which provides access to extensive clinical expertise
- Physician-led and physician-managed practice group which is dedicated to high-quality, patient-focused care comprised of more than 25 physician practice groups
- Over 2,200 board certified and board-eligible physicians, over 650 advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state
- National leader in quality, through maintaining the highest clinical standards and commitment to rigorous quality initiatives
Indiana University Health National Recognition
- Indiana’s only healthcare system to be nationally ranked by U.S. News & World Report 25 years in a row, including six specialties among the top 50 in the nation or high performing
- Riley Hospital for Children at IU Health is ranked among the top children’s hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report, and is the only nationally ranked children’s hospital in Indiana
- Preferred by consumers and referring physicians as the best health system overall in Indiana
- One of the largest employers in Indiana with over 38,000 team members, and named one of the Best Employers by State by Forbes in 2022
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
IU Health North Hospital, located in beautiful Carmel, IN, just 10 miles north of Indianapolis, is a full-service, 189-bed hospital committed to providing exceptional care and service. With dedicated pavilions for specialty surgery, women and children, and an attached medical office building and cancer center, IU Health North Hospital brings together physician offices, inpatient beds and operating rooms in a state-of-the-art facility. In 2020, the hospital saw over 8,800 inpatient admissions and over 172,000 outpatient visits.
Riley Children's Health at IU Health North Hospital provides nationally ranked pediatric care alongside the most highly skilled physicians in the state, offering primary, specialty, inpatient and emergency care.
IU Health North Hospital has been rated by U.S. News & World Report as high performing in orthopaedics, heart failure, hip replacement, and pneumonia, and to Merative & Fortune's list of America's 100 Best Hospitals.