submit your CV directly:
Indiana University Health is seeking a Family Nurse Practitioner to join our Business Solutions team in Frankfort, IN!
- Part-Time (Benefits Included)
- Monday, Wednesday, Thursday (24 hrs per week):
- Monday: 7am-4pm
- Wednesday: 7am-4pm
- Thursday: 10am-7pm
- No call, weekends, or holidays
- 100% outpatient
- Opportunity to work independently
- Patient volume: ~30/week
- Provide primary care and acute care to employees, dependents, and spouses of the City of Frankfort and Clinton County
- Perform basic injury care, minor office procedures, and physicals
- FNP certification required.
- 3-5 years of primary care, urgent care, or occupational health required
- Indiana licensure or willingness to obtain.
IU Health offers a value-based compensation package that includes: group insurance (health, dental, life, disability), 401k with company match, generous PTO, CME allowance/time off, relocation assistance, and malpractice insurance coverage.
Frankfort, Indiana is a beautiful city with a warm atmosphere blended with a proactive business environment. Convenient access to Interstate 65, and easy access to popular Zionsville, Carmel and Whitestown, this community provides residents with an abundance of amenities.
- Numerous city parks provide outdoor recreation, athletics and seasonal festivals
- Big 10 conference member, Purdue University, is a quick drive
- Close proximity to Indianapolis & Lafayette provide metro-city amenities
- Safe and diverse neighborhoods with a low cost of living
Rewarding Physician and Advanced Provider employment opportunities await with Indiana University Health Physicians.
IU Health Physicians group, which employs over 2,200 physicians and advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state (including 16 hospitals), is one of the fastest-growing, comprehensive, multi-specialty practice groups in Indiana. IUHP also serves as the faculty practice plan of the IUSM and brings together IUSM faculty physicians, IU Health affiliated physicians and private practice physicians to give highly skilled doctors access to innovative treatments using the latest research and technology.
A unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine provides patients with the most innovative treatments and latest technologies offering more treatment options than anywhere in the state. IU School of Medicine also creates unique research and teaching opportunities vital to medical advancement.
At IU Health, we are committed to advancing a culture where all people can come together while we work to equitably improve the health of all Hoosiers. Working together, our health system fosters an environment in which differences are respected and valued. With a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
About IU Health Physicians:
- Comprehensive primary and specialty physician network, which provides access to extensive clinical expertise
- Physician-led and physician-managed practice group which is dedicated to high-quality, patient-focused care comprised of more than 25 physician practice groups
- Over 2,200 board certified and board-eligible physicians, over 650 advanced providers at more than 175 locations across the state
- National leader in quality, through maintaining the highest clinical standards and commitment to rigorous quality initiatives
Indiana University Health National Recognition
- Ranked #1 in Indiana by U.S. News & World Report
- Riley Hospital for Children is ranked among the top children’s hospitals in the country by U.S. News & World Report, and is the only nationally ranked children’s hospital in Indiana
- Preferred by consumers and referring physicians as the best health system overall in Indiana
- One of the largest employers in Indiana with over 38,000 team members, and named one of the Best Employers by State by Forbes in 2022
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Indiana University Health, Indiana University Health Physicians and Indiana University School of Medicine are EOE/AA Employers, M/F/D.