submit your CV directly:
phone: (317) 627-4924
Indianapolis Downtown, Inc.
Hoosiers by Choice
Indy Hub - 5 Reasons to Move to Indianapolis
Livability Profile - Indianapolis
2023 Best School Districts in the Indianapolis Area
Indianapolis Cultural Districts
Your Guide to Indianapolis
Indy Airport - Named Best Airport for 11 Years
Niche Rankings - Marion County
Life in Indy
The Division of Pediatric Pulmonology, Allergy/Immunology, and Sleep Medicine is seeking an additional Pediatric Sleep Medicine Pulmonologist to join the Division, caring for patients at Riley Hospital for Children and IU Health North Hospital. Serving the patients throughout the Midwest region, our team provides specialized care for children through 18 years of age with behavioral and psychological factors that contribute to the development or persistence of sleep problems.
Top Reasons our physicians love their position at IU Health, one of the largest sleep disorder programs in Indiana, ranked 8th in the nation by U.S. New & World Report:
- Performed 8,000+ pulmonary function tests, 600+ bronchoscopy, and 2,500+ sleep studies (2021)
- 55 peer-reviewed publications; 139 projects IRB approved/active; and $10 million in active awards for research (2021)
- Accredited by the American Academy of Sleep Medicine (AASM)
- Collegial and supportive provider team; mentorship; faculty appointment at IU School of Medicine
Our sleep program consists of 4 physicians, 3 behavioral sleep psychologists, and 1 advanced practice provider. The successful candidate will enjoy work/life balance with a shared call schedule and professional fulfillment with responsibility for clinical service as well as resident and fellow education, and CME presentations. IU Health offers a generous comprehensive benefit package and dually employed by IU Health Physicians and IU School of Medicine.
Comprehensive benefits package including group insurance, 401k with company match, PTO, relocation assistance and occurrence-based malpractice insurance coverage starting the first day of employment. Call or text for compensation information.
- Fellowship training in sleep medicine, pediatric pulmonology, pediatric psychiatry, or pediatric neurology
- BE, BC and licensed or ability to be licensed in the state of Indiana
Indianapolis, Indiana, the 17th largest U.S. city, is a sophisticated city blending charm and culture with a wonderful balance of business and leisure. Residents of this dynamic city enjoy:
- Leading educational system and top-ranked universities, paired with a diverse population
- Vibrant downtown offering arts, theaters, world-class museums, zoo, concerts and memorials
- Named to U.S. News & World Report's 2023-2024 list of the best places to live in the United States
- Top ranked international airport: "Best Airport in North America" eleven consecutive years
- Ranked by Niche in 2023 as one of the most diverse counties in America, as well as one of the best cities to live in and buy a house in the country
- Lively nightlife, local wineries, retail, and cuisine with local flavors
- Historic neighborhoods with surrounding cultural districts and low cost of living
- Eagle Creek and the suburbs of Westfield and Fishers have been named to Money Magazine's list of the Best Places to Live in America
- Collegiate and professional sports, golfing, boating and unique parks
- Home of the Colts (NFL), Fever (WNBA), Pacers (NBA), Indians (MiLB), Indianapolis 500 (IndyCar), Indy Eleven (NASL), NCAA and USTA Midwest
- Nation's largest half marathon (OneAmerica Mini-Marathon) and national biking awards
- Close proximity to Chicago, St. Louis, Louisville, and Cincinnati
Healthcare System/Hospital Description
For more than 95 years, Riley Hospital for Children has been one of the nation's leading children's hospitals. Each year, Riley Hospital provides compassionate care, support and comfort to more than 300,000 inpatients and outpatients from across Indiana, the nation and the world. Physicians at Riley Hospital provide comprehensive care, from the routine to the most complex, in every field of pediatric medicine and surgery.
Riley Hospital is nationally ranked as a top children's hospital by U.S. News & World Report, with national rankings in all ten pediatric specialties (including two specialties in the top ten), and is the only nationally ranked children's hospital in Indiana. Part of Indiana University Health, Riley Hospital enjoys a unique partnership with the Indiana University School of Medicine, giving our highly skilled physicians access to innovative treatments using the latest research and technology.
In addition, Riley Hospital is ranked seventh in the nation for NIH Research funding, totaling more than $38 million in 2022. The Children's Clinical Research Center, located at Riley Hospital, is one of the largest pediatric research facilities in the country. Riley Hospital also offers one of the nation's largest outpatient care facilities for children.
At Riley Hospital for Children, we are committed to advancing a culture where all people can come together while we work to equitably improve the health of all Hoosiers. Working together, our health system fosters an environment in which differences are respected and valued. With a bold approach to diversity and inclusion, we are the place where many voices and perspectives come together to improve the health of our communities today and in the future.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity and inclusion at IU Health. IU Health does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, genetic information, veteran status, national origin, gender identity and/or expression, marital status or any other characteristic protected by federal, state, or local law. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.